Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Wi Fi connection after system update.
Wi Fi connection after system update.

2746 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-12-19 15:27:22

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Arafat
    2014-12-14 13:27:39
     after system updating to version 1.02.09 my internet connection to the tablet is not stable at all.internet connection of the tablet is disconnecting and connecting frequently.best i can describe as a blinking light.

can anyone help me to sort out this problem?

thanks in advance.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-15 07:20:36 (Reply to:Arafat )

That always happens after a system update for some reason, after a couple of reboots
    it gets better but not perfect. All this wireless loose connection every now and then
    since day one they have never fixed this issue completly. I have change internet
    modems,routers even internet provider because of this issue, still the same.

•   Level 3   
    (50) points
    hollingsworthsteve

2014-12-16 10:05:43 (Reply to:ede65)

this last sytem up date sucks. its not my wifi its this update can not get on wifi under update have to refress browrser under maxifix and have noticed they are blocking some post that are having trouble . it come up system error please mail support note I have 908 pro and they have blocked android from any updates so I am asking how to please fix or undo this last system update.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-17 07:32:48 (Reply to:hollingsworthsteve)

To delete it go to system setting apps then uninstall. The problem with this is that you
    won't be able to do any updates until you instal system update again. They released 2
    of this update 1.9 and 1.10 with the same description browser update and battery
    recalibration or something 2 issues I didn't have so I really don't know what is behind
    the update.

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Arafat
    2014-12-19 15:27:22 (Reply to:ede65)
     thanks for your reply ede65.i have send a mail to support and they reply me that after updating to 1.02.10 there should not be any problem  but there is.
    actually we are trapped by their clever advertising in which the show us a very good demo version.
    we became so blind that we purchase this product instead  of buying something from drew tech.

Total1 Pages